WHO ARE WE?
• We are married, not married, single, separated, divorced and remarried.
• We are different generations of brothers, sisters, adults and children.
• We are all genders and sexualities, lifestyles and experiences and a few prejudices too.
• We are people very new to the church and many who have been here longer than they care to remember.
• We are folks who know little about the Bible and those who know quite a bit about it.
• We are Sunday morning only members and those who come to everything.
• We are beginners on the journey of faith along with those who have travelled quite a distance.
• We are people looking for something BIGGER in life.
• We are a mix of explorers and traditionalists
• We are people who want to be together: caring accepting and loving each other.
But most of all...
people who want to be together: caring, accepting and loving each other.