Due to the unprecedented weather conditions which continue to trouble us, it has been decided that we should postpone the Communion Service which was to have been held this Sunday.
Following discussion yesterday lunch time, we decided to leave it 24 hours to see if there was any change in conditions. However, as I am sure you will agree, there doesn’t look as if there will be any dramatic change any time soon and safety is paramount. Unless there is a drastic improvement in the weather, we would encourage people to stay at home on Sunday.
We currently have a mind to open the church in case anyone does turn up on the day and there may be a short form of worship (and a cup of tea will be on hand before going home), but please DO NOT feel a need to come out and put yourself at risk… this will be handled on an 'ad hoc' basis.
We’ll try to keep you posted, re any changes, on the church website, Facebook and, as far as possible, by email.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
This has been sent to as many people as I have email addresses for but, PLEASE, do pass this on to as many people as you can to make sure that all are aware.
Above all else…